How to charge the battery?
Before using your bike for the first time, you must charge the battery for 4 to 6 hours using the included charger.
- Connect the charger to the socket. You will notice that the indicator light on the charger turns green, which means that the device is working properly.
- Connecting the Charger to the Battery The charger indicator light turns red while the battery is being charged. Remember that you can charge your battery while it is inside the bike using the connector on the left side of the frame, or charge it outside the bike if you prefer.
- When the battery is fully charged, the charger indicator light will return to its original green color.
- To disconnect the charger, it is recommended that you disconnect it first from the battery and then from the power outlet.
- When the battery is completely discharged, the charging time is between 6 and 8 hours and always depends on the use of the bicycle.
- The electricity consumption for each battery charge is between 374 and 504Wh depending on the battery model.
- Do not cover the charger or battery during the charging process.
Only use the original charger to charge the battery, otherwise the battery and electronics will not be covered by the warranty.
Our website offers a super battery charger that cuts charging time in half.
LEGEND ETNA / LEGEND MONZA