How to adjust the stem angle height on the Legend Etna?
- Having installed the Twist PRO rotating stem on the Legend Etna.
- 5mm Allen wrench
Steps to follow
Summary of the official installation manual by Schulz:
To adjust your stem angle height, we recommend using a 5mm Allen wrench. Here are the steps to follow:
1. To change the stem angle, loosen the screw in the adjustment joint counterclockwise the screw in the adjustment joint counterclockwise and turn it out approx. 8 complete turns.
2. By pressing on the head of the unscrewed screw, you can push the connector a little out of the joint out of the joint. In this connector position, the stem can be the stem can be adjusted in 10° steps
3. Select the desired angle in the adjustment range from -30° to 50° in 10° steps.
4. Press the connector back into the joint. Please note that the stem element may move slightly due to the predefined grid, the stem element may have to be turned up or down due to the predefined grid.
5. Tighten the screw again after pressing back the Connector tightly again. The handlebar grip position is now finally adjusted.
For more detailed information, please refer to the installation manual by Schulz.
By,Schulz - Innovative Bike Components. (2023, 23 octubre). by,schulz - Innovative Bike Components. https://byschulz.com/
Twist PRO by Schulz (installation manual)