How to charge the battery 🚲🔋
Before using the bike for the first time, you have to charge the battery for 4 to 6 hours using the included charger.
- Connect the charger to the power outlet. You will notice that the light on the charger lights up green, which means that the device is working properly.
- Connect the charger to the battery. The light on the charger will change to red while the battery is charging. Remember that you can charge your battery while inside the bike using the connector on the left side of the frame or, if you prefer, you can take it out to charge.
- The charger light will return to the initial green colour when the battery is fully charged.
- To disconnect the charger, it is recommended that you first disconnect it from the battery and then from the power outlet.
- The estimated charging time when the battery is fully discharged is from 6 to 8 hours and will always depend on the bike's use.
- The electricity consumption per battery charge is 374 to 504Wh depending on the battery model.
- Do not cover the charger or battery while charging.
Use only the original charger, otherwise the battery and electronics will not be covered by the warranty.
A battery supercharger is available on our website which reduces the charging time by half.